Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New YeaR neW beGinnInG!!!

Hey all, i've deleted all my previous posts cause wanted to start a new blog so welcome all to my new one...Happy belated new year to all of you out there...However, due to my hectic schedule i will not blog as frequent as previously already so i will just type something when i feel so ;-)...

My first blog of the year specially dedicated to my dear dear ( you know who you are) and credits to her...

Reason : She saved me from starvation haha!!!

In summary, i'm just starving yesterday cause didn't had any meal for the whole day already and my tummy starts growling late at night so thanks to my lovely dear she packed food for me and drove all the way to my hostel...Although the food is not from 'Jogoya' yet i'm still enjoying it so much and it's delicious cause it's my dear's 'sam yi' so i get it...

Dear although i don't know whether will you see this a not but just wana tell u i really appreciate what you've done ok and thanks for accompanying me till early in the morning ;-)...
Love you lots *flying kisses to you*...

0 comments: